Monday, April 14, 2008

Waitin' for Papa

Looking for Papa

Just what they both were waiting for...

Our sweet Olivia was here again today, unfortunately, Grandpa had to be out alot. Olivia is his biggest fan. I am not exaggerating when I say that she lights up when she sees him. He left this morning while she was napping and was still gone when she got up. She and I had lunch and played, but she was looking for him. Eventually she crawled over to the back door and stood there--not sure she knew what she was looking for, but when she saw him step on to the back porch, she was sure excited. He had to leave again after a quick lunch. Olivia kept crawling over to him to be picked up. . . she didn't want him to leave again and he wasn't too crazy about leaving her either!

2 comments:

Mary said...

These pictures are adorable! she looks so old here. I am sure she was looking for her Papa!
Mary

Sherry said...

Hi:
Olivia is darling! I ran across your blog and have enjoyed reading your posts. I am a "Grammie" and my husband is a "Papa", too. We have a little 4 year old granddaughter, Breanna, and a little grandson coming in June. Aren' grandchildren the utmost FUN?!!
I have pics at my blog: Lifeattheparsonage.blogspot.com. Love you have you stop in for a visit.