Saturday, November 7, 2009

Living Proof Live!


We just got back from an AWESOME weekend at Living Proof Live with Beth Moore in Springfield. I didn't get any good pictures, partly because we were pretty high up, and partly because I wasn't thinking about taking pictures. It was a wonderful two days of worship and teaching. Travis Cottrell is my all-time favorite worship leader and he was AMAZING! The worship times were so huge and powerful they were almost overwhelming. I loved Beth's teaching on John the Baptist--tons of awesome insight from such a familiar story. And she looked so cute...I had a case of serious jacket envy :o) I enjoyed two days of super fellowship with my sisters and tons of encouragement. I am beyond exhausted...but feel very blessed to have been a part of something so special.

4 comments:

grammy said...

Sounds great. I got to go to one of those years ago when she was inColorado Springs. It is great to get to hear her in person. Whenever I do one of her studies, we all comment on what she is wearing (o:
Glad you got to have sister time. (o:

The Red Brick Farmhouse said...

I just LOVE Beth Moore. I saw her a few months ago along with Priscilla Shirer and Kay Arthur. AMAZING!

They are all such women of God and such a blessing!

In His service~
Laura

Debbie Petras said...

I'm so glad you had this opportunity to see and hear Beth Moore in person. She is a delight. And I agree as far as Travis Cotrell is concerned. He is an amazingly talented and gifted musician. I can't wait to read your posts as you share what you learned with us. Hoping anyway ...

Hugs,
Debbie

Sherry said...

How awesome that you got to spend some time under her teaching -- live! I agree, Travis an awesome worship leader.

Blessings!