Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Olivia made a Valentine today for her mommy and daddy. She told me over and over that she was making a Valentine's Day for mommy and daddy and they would say, Oh Olivia, what a beautiful Valentine's Day!


She used the Cuttlekids for the first time...she uses my punches every time she is here. I think the scissors and glue were still her favorite.

Notice the mess on the table and floor...little Olivia crafts just like her Grammy :o)

She signed her own name. If you look closely you can see the O l i v --not bad for 2 1/2 years old.

Happy Valentine's Day from Grammy and Olivia!

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Kids just love Valentine's Day! Very cute. When is your second grand due?

grammy said...

I know...I know
we kid craft around here too
the glue stick is my 2and a half granddaughters favorite.... she has to wind it all the way to the top...well she does that with Chapstick too (o:
Olivia is so cute. Her hair is so long and pretty (o:

Sharon Reece said...

What a lovely little granddaughter you have! I think I need to ramp up my craft supplies for my 3 1/2 year old grandson. He loves coloring, painting with watercolors, drawing and now his latest thing is drawing clues for me to figure out what he's going to do tomorrow!

Sharon
http://grandmaisawriter.blogspot.com

elizabeth said...

I'm so glad you posted this because I never even thought about getting my punches out when Brooklyn is here and she's the same age as Olivia! You are blessed to have her there with you. :)

The Red Brick Farmhouse said...

How sweet! She did an awesome job, Grammy! :> ) She takes after you....such creativity!

Blessings~
Laura