Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to my sweet hubby...a wonderful father and husband! And to my dad--you're the best! Mom and dad came to celebrate the day with us and it has been a good one. Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of mom and dad :o( but here are some from the rest of the day.

Olivia was very excited to have Grandpa Andy open his Father's Day gift


He was VERY excited to receive an Ernie Banks replica jersey


Grandpa's favorite little girls

Both dads :o)

Ella is getting so big...lots and lots of smiles and giggles


Of course Olivia had to take some pictures too. She handed me her book and puppy and directed Grandpa to get in the picture with me. We were told to say "cheese" but apparently that wasn't enough, as she kept telling us "laugh at me over here"...that was an easy command to follow :o)



We just finished having a nice conversation with Melissa on the phone and are getting ready to head to the park for the muni band concert. The perfect end to a special day! Hope yours was special too!

4 comments:

Dawn said...

We've had a good day, too. Very laid back, which is what we needed.

What a cute giggly little baby girl!

Debbie Petras said...

What lovely family photos you shared. Thank you for the glimpse into your life. You have a lovely family. That little one is so adorable.

Blessings,
Debbie

grammy said...

What a great celebration
we had a great one too
that baby is so cute
well...Olivia too (o:
mine always want my camera too
I usually look totally goofy in the pics they take
hope the concert was great
our gathering involved 12 grandkids being in the pool
so I was ready to come HOME and relax

grammy said...

by the way ... six of those grands were my sisters
so my great nephew's and one great niece
3 nieces an 1 nephew
2 of my children and their two spouses
oh my!!!