Sunday, August 15, 2010

Things That Make Me Smile :o)

Flowers always make people better, happier; they are sunshine, food and medicine to the soul. ~Luther Burbank
Not sure what it is about these flowers, but they always make me feel cheery...so I cut some and brought them inside today.


We watched the girls for a while Thursday evening and Olivia asked me to take a picture of her and her beloved Christmas Kitty; she knows grammy all too well :o)

And last, but certainly not least, I don't know how anyone could look at this sweet little face and not smile...

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Wow, that baby is growing up so fast! The twins have outfits with shirts that same bright yellow - does she have plaid shorts to go with it?

grammy said...

so sweet
I love it when they discover their tongues
adorable

Debbie Petras said...

Yes, I have to admit that I smiled at each one of those photos. That little tongue; oh how cute!

Blessings and love,
Debbie

The Red Brick Farmhouse said...

My, how time flies! They certainly are growing up fast!

BEAUTIFUL!

Blessings~
Laura