Monday, March 1, 2010

Scrap Inspiration

If you could use some scrapping inspiration, be sure to check out the March gallery at Freehand Scraps.
I love this kit called Clothespin full of new stuff from CHA and a special handmade flower made from vintage sewing patterns. Here is one layout I particularly loved by guest designer Jill Sprott

I still have some dress fitting pics from Melissa's wedding (way behind, I know) that I have not done yet...may have to lift this idea :o)

Love this one by Holly Stork too...


All the great ideas makes me want to scrap tonight--not likely, but at least I want to.

3 comments:

grammy said...

so cool
I want to scrap to
I am making an office for hubby and a
Scrapbook room for me (we will share the room)
but I have yet to make a page in there
Help (o:
I think I can...I think I can

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Loved this post...love all the scrap stuff...

Holly said...

Thanks Terry for the kind words for the kit and the acknowledgement of my page...this kit was amazing! Congratulations on your new grandbaby! She looks so sweet.

Holly Stork