Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Today Was the Best Day!

You will find one of my favorite verses from the Psalms printed on the header of my blog--The Lord has done great things for us and we are filled with joy. That perfectly sums up my feelings today. This morning our family joyously welcomed a perfect new little baby girl...Ella Faith. Mommy, daddy, big sister Olivia Grace and sweet baby Ella are all doing wonderfully.

Daddy and Ella Faith


Love the chubby little cheeks!


She's already stolen Grandpa's heart


Grammy and her newest sweetheart


The whole adorable family


Big sister Olivia checking out Ella's tiny fingers


We are so thankful to God for her safe arrival and cannot wait to get to know our newest little blessing.

5 comments:

grammy said...

Congratulations!!!
I know how you must feel.
I have felt that way four times (o:
By the way one of my Granddaughters has the middle name Faith and one Grace (o:
Blessings

elizabeth said...

Oh Congratulations! Isn't that the best feeling in the world - holding your newborn grandbaby!!! And the whole family looks so precious together. Love how Olivia is looking at her baby sister.

You are very blessed indeed!

Dawn said...

So wonderful! We have Olivia and Emma Faith. Love it.

Dawn said...

I thought I had commented here - where did it go?? What a blessing for your family - and for Olivia to have a sister! I know we'll be seeing many more fun pictures.

Re your comment - I often give up on the napping thing after two hours and get them up. The twins do not think they need to sleep in the daytime any more, and spend the two hours playing, throwing their things out of their beds, and in Emma's case, undressing - completely. They are wonderful, but I need a break - thus the two hours!

The Red Brick Farmhouse said...

CONGRATULATIONS, GRAMMY! Wow....what a beautiful family!

You are truly BLESSED!

Grandma in waiting~
Laura