Sunday, January 9, 2011

I Just Couldn't Resist

I was just editing some pictures of Ella that I took last Friday and couldn't resist sharing them. She is getting so big and growing up so fast. Do you think it would do any good to tell her to slow it down a little?



Grandpa and Ella--all smiles!

This next series of shots show our determined big girl going after a toy that was beyond her reach--but not for long.







Love this big toothy grin








Of course I have to add a cute pic or two of Ella's big sister. She decided this would be a comfy way to watch Mickey's Clubhouse--more goofy than comfy, but whatever works.

Our pretty big girl and her best buddy. She's getting big too fast too.

1 comment:

grammy said...

Such great pictures (o:
They do grow so fast...when I see pictures of my 8 and 7 and 5 year old as babies or toddlers...I almost cry. Some weird Grammy problem I have (o: