Friday, February 18, 2011

Pocket-Dialing and a Cuddly Baby

So...somehow I managed to pocket-dial my sister today and she (and her staff) got to listen in on a full hour of fun as we took Olivia and Ella to Dairy Queen for lunch! Good grief...

Ella has always been such a good napper--until lately. Not so good today, but it turned out great for grammy. After a really short morning nap and a shorter afternoon nap she was still sleepy and snuggly. I decided to take advantage of the super nice weather and we sat out on the swing for about 45 minutes, just singing and cuddling. Every time I would stop singing--she would make a cute little uh-uh sound and get me to go again.

Grandpa came out toward the end and snapped a picture. It was some of the sweetest snuggle-time with Ella ever!

Now I need to go charge my cell...the battery is about dead for some strange reason :o)

1 comment:

The Red Brick Farmhouse said...

LOL! I can't tell you how many times my daughter's behind used to call me! ROFLOL!

Your sister should have felt honored to have had a blow-by-blow account of your day! :> )

Blessings~
Laura